These delicious mini muffins and perfect for a healthy snack or a quick breakfast!
Want even more amazing freezer prep recipes plus super helpful step by step guides? Find them right here!
- 3 Bananas over ripe
- 2 1/4 cup Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Sun Butter or any nut butter
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F
2. Peel the banana's & throw in your mixers bowl.
3. Add in quick oats, vanilla extract, and sun butter into the bowl with the peeled bananas.
4 .Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
5 Spray your mini muffin pans with oil.
6. Use the small cookie scoop to scoop your mixture into the pan.
7. Bake for 10 minutes and voila! Freezer friendly banana oat mini muffins!
8. To avoid your muffins from sticking together, place the muffins in freezer bags sitting them upright and flat. Try not to let them touch. It's ok to use multiple freezer bags here.
9. Once your muffins are fully frozen, you can combine them all into one bag!
@thiscraftyhome I love these easy banana oat mini muffins that are freezer friendly! Perfect for a healthy snack or a quick breakfast! #busymomlife #easysnacks ♬ original sound – Rachel | Freezer Meal Prep