Want even more delicious freezer prep recipes plus amazing step-by-step guides? Find them right here!
- Sister Schuberts Parker House Rolls
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 1-2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni (you pick how much!)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Cut the rolls in half, and make sure to lay the top down in the same order you take them off!
- Starting on the bottom layer provolone, pepperoni, then mozzarella cheese!
- Put the top of the bread back on then top with melted butter, garlic, and oregano.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the cheese is melty and enjoy!
@thiscraftyhome Super easy dinner recipe that you don't want to miss! #AD I love how these Sister Schubert's rolls make even our simple Sunday lunches a celebration. Taking your normal everyday meals to the next level has never been easier. Get them in your grocer's freezer section #SisterSchuberts #mealtime #celebrate #easydinnerrecipes #simpledinnerrecipe ♬ Storytelling – Adriel