I love how easy this recipe is to tweak to your family’s tastes!
Want even more delicious freezer prep recipes plus amazing step-by-step guides? Find them right here!
Yield: 8 Servings
Freezer Friendly Pizza Pasta
- 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- 32 oz. Your Favorite Pasta Sauce (We like red sauce, but you can do white too!)
- 4 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Toppings of your choice!
- Preheat oven to 400° if serving now.
- Boil pasta according to package instructions, if freezing for later undercook by 2 minutes. TIP: You can also rinse with cold water if freezing to make sure the pasta stops cooking immediately.
- Combine pasta, sauce, 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 tsp of oregano, and the toppings inside a 13x9 inch pan.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- If freezing cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Store in the fridge overnight then freeze to avoid freezer burn!
- Bake for 25 minutes if eating now and enjoy!
Dairy-Free Alternative: Swap for your favorite dairy-free shredded cheese and enjoy!
Gluten-free Alternative: Swap for gluten-free pasta, we like the corn-based ones!
@thiscraftyhome Super easy dinner recipe thats perfect for freezer meal prep! This is a perfect recipe to cook now or save for later! #freezermeals #freezermealprep #easydinnerrecipes #easydinnerideas #mealplan #momlifebelike #momlifevibes #tiredasamother #busymom #مفاجآت_شوفان_كويكر ♬ Chichiquetere – HCTM