This super delicious recipe is seriously so quick and easy and perfect for the whole family!
Want even more delicious freezer prep recipes plus amazing step-by-step guides? Find them right here!
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Onion Diced
- 5 cloves Garlic Minced
- 24 oz Pasta sauce
- 14 oz Canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Bay leaf
- 10 Lasagna noodles Uncooked
- 4 cup Beef broth
1. Cook ground beef, drain grease and dump in bag.
2. Cut up onion and put in bag.
3. Add garlic, pasta sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, parsley, oregano, salt, and bay leaf.
4. Put the noodles in another bag and break up into 1 inch pieces.
5. Add noodles to the bag with the other ingredients then seal.
6. After thawing, dump the ingredients in the Instant pot and add 4 cups of broth.
7. Cook on manual/pressure cook for 3 minutes and do a 5 minute natural release then a quick release.
8. Let each person add the amount of cheese desired to their bowl and enjoy!
Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE ALTERNATIVE:
-Swap pasta out for your favorite gluten free version. We personally like one that is mostly corn based!
-Swap out cheese for a dairy free cheese.
@thiscraftyhome Replying to @nicolecampbell333 This is one of my favorite easy dinner recipes! All you have to do is thaw the meal then dump to cook! #easyrecipe #easydinners #freezermealprep #freezermeals ♬ original sound – Rachel | Freezer Meal Prep