Find even more delicious freezer friendly recipes and super helpful step-by-step instruction guides right here!
- 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, nutmeg, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In the same bowl, add vanilla extract, water, eggs, vegetable oil, and pumpkin puree and mix all together.
3. Dump mixture in bag to freeze uncooked dough or continue to cook if you'd like! You can freeze after cooking as well, this is totally up to you.
4. Thaw bag and dump it into a loaf pan.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 1 hour. Just until a toothpick comes out clean with no crumbs!
6. Slice it up and enjoy!
Thawed from baked:
If you have already cooked the bread you can just leave it out to thaw! Usually, this takes about 2-3 hours.
@thiscraftyhome This pumpkin bread recipe is freezer friendly and super delicious! Check out more of my freezer prep recipes in my profile! #freezerprep #easyrecipe #pumpkinbread ♬ Halloween ・ cute horror song – PeriTune