GRAB THE COLD WEATHER FREEZER MEAL GUIDE FOR JUST $7 FOR THE NEXT 20 MINUTES!
A step-by-step guide to creating a month’s worth of meals in FOUR hours! It’s time to cook less and enjoy life more.
GET YOUR GUIDE NOW
Ready to not cook for a whole month?
OK so that may be exaggerating a bit. But with this complete freezer meal guide you’ll make 20 meals that should last a family of 4 a whole month! The only cooking you’ll have to do after the initial prep day is take it out of the freezer and put it in to cook. DONE.
You wont have to worry about what is for dinner.
You wont have to worry about having enough time or food to get the meal done.
You wont have to resort to eating out because you just don’t have the energy to cook.
You WILL save money on your groceries. EVERYTHING for these meals cost me around $200!
Creating 20 meals at once is intimidating. This guide makes it easy!
1. Get your copy of the Freezer Meal Guide2. Read through all the super easy steps and helpful tips3. Make a ton of meals while rocking out to your favorite music. 4. Enjoy a whole month of not fighting with kids to cook, not wondering whats for dinner, and not having to eat out when you don’t have time to cook.
What does it include?
- Complete grocery list for all recipes
- Complete step-by-step guide for cooking all 21 meals
- 10 Recipe links for yummy meals that we will double and tackle strategically
- Tips catered to these meals specifically so that you can finish them efficiently
- A guide for how to cook the finished meals when it comes time
- One month meal plan so you know exactly when to cook what
- Blank month meal plan in case you want to customize it yourself
IS MAKING 20 FREEZER MEALS IN ONE DAY WORTH IT?
The first time I attempted to prep 20 freezer meals in one day I thought it would be a piece of cake.
BOY WAS I WRONG.
I ended that day at 1 AM still not finished and tired as crap.
Honestly I vowed to not do it again. It wasn’t worth it.
But I still had 16 meals in the freezer so duh I was going to eat them.
Then I literally didn’t have to cook for weeks.
I didn’t have to fight my toddlers as I was cooking and stress literally the entire time.
I had way less dishes to do.
We didn’t eat as much, only when we actually wanted to.
My mind changed.
What if I could do it smarter? Attack the task for a little more of a strategic standpoint?
I dug into the recipes and formulated a plan.
The next time while it was still hard work it did NOT take me 8 hours of cooking. In about 3.5 hours I was done and screaming hallelujah.
This is the plan here that I am giving you. My guide towhipping out these meals like it’s nobody’s business and look like a crazy freezer cookin’ lady doing it.
But seriously. The mental load of not having to worry about getting a meal ready was gone.
I have been a happier mom.
I have been able to catch up on chores that have gone undone for ages.
I have had more time to invest in myself.
I felt like if I didn’t create this guide I was kinda cheating you all out of one of the greatest things that ever happened to me. So I just had to.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes! To make it super easy on you it is immediately available for download.
Yes! There are links to every recipe that I use and they each have an easy print option.
Will this work with my food allergy or dietary restriction?
Being a food allergy mom myself I’m ALWAYS thinking of how to change up recipes to make them safe. If you have a question about specific allergies with the recipes please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com and I will be more than happy to help you figure out if it will work for you.