Find even more delicious freezer friendly recipes and super helpful step-by-step instruction guides right here!
- 1 Onion
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chile powder
- 2 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 1.2 tsp Salt
- 30 oz Canned diced tomatoes
- 32 oz Canned red kidney beans
- 16 oz Canned tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Beef broth
1. Brown meat in skillet, drain grease and let cool.
2. Dump all remaining ingredients except the beef broth into the bags
3. Add meat into the bags and seal
4. Refrigerate overnight then freeze.
5. Thaw and add to the Instant Pot along with the broth. Cook on manual for 10 minutes and do a 10 minute natural release.
6. Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy!
Shredded cheddar cheese
Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
@thiscraftyhome Freezer Prep Chili recipe! #kitchenhacks #freezermeals #mealplanning #mealprep #easydinnerrecipe ♬ original sound – Rachel | Freezer Meal Prep