Want even more delicious freezer prep recipes plus super helpful step-by-step guides? Find them right here!
- 1 large Sweet Potato Diced
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 Red bell pepper Diced
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce Canned, Drained
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomato Canned, Drained
- 15 oz. Kidney Beans Canned, Drained
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 4 tsp Cumin
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth or beef broth
1 Dice sweet potato, onion, and red bell pepper then add them to the freezer bag.
2. Drain all cans, tomato sauce, diced tomato, and kidney beans to the bag.
3. Add soy sauce, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, and cumin to the bag.
4. SEAL bag and try to get as much air out as you can then freeze!
5. Thaw bag overnight or for a few hours in cold water.
6. Dump into Instant Pot and add two cups of broth.
7. Cook for 4 minutes on manual/pressure cook.
8. Do a quick release and enjoy!
- Frozen prechopped veggies can save time if you need it to go even faster.
- For broth you can use Better than Buillion and place it in the bag if desired, then just add water when you go to cook to make this process even simpler.
- Feel free to swap the beans for ones you prefer if you’re not a fan of kidney beans!
@thiscraftyhome Love this super easy freezer prep recipe! Grab my free freezer meal cheat sheet in my profile to learn more! #freezermeals #easyrecipe #easydinners ♬ original sound – Rachel | Freezer Meal Prep