All Dads seem to have this intuition for all knowing to say they don’t need anything for Fathers Day, Birthdays, or Christmas. Plus, the things you do know they want is way out of price range for a family on a budget. Yeah, sorry not sorry, you are not getting a Tesla for Father’s Day sweetie.
If you are anything like me you love to give gifts but sometimes you are just lost on finding one that isn’t too cheap or too cheesy when it comes to father’s day. I will be the first to admit I have given a shirt that says BEST DAD EVER. Probably more than once. SO in an attempt to help everyone out, here is a list of not so lame things you can get for the father’s in your life when you need a gift in a pinch.
There are affiliate links in this post, so This Crafty Home will make a little bit of money at no cost to you!
1.Super Cool Tactical Pen: This fancy gadget has a glass breaker, bottle opener, flashlight and is super compact. It has great reviews too so you can’t go wrong if your Dad is one who always gets into sticky situations. Or for the tech-loving dads, this 7 in 1 pen may be cooler (it has a screwdriver, stylus, phone stand, and more).
2.Burts Bees Men’s Gift set: For the Dad that may or may not be super conscious about the products they use, Burts Bees is a solid brand that we love! I would avoid a gift like this though if your father is a stickler for which brand he uses.
3.Double hammock camping set: For the dad who loves the outdoors and a good nap, these are phenomenal! We use them regularly for camping and I can honestly say we all love it.
4. Beard Bib: So this gift may be more for mom than for dad, but seriously beard hair is the hardest thing to clean up. I like to think of this as an awesome time saver for your father and a sanity saver for you or your mom!
5. Apple watch stand: My husband snagged this watch stand for himself before I could get it as a gift and I have to say it’s slightly awesome. It is small and doesn’t completely ruin my farmhouse vibe in our room so my geeky hubby has a little bit of his personality in there as well.
6. Portable phone charger: There are a million portable phone chargers available right now, this one has over 26,000 reviews, and has 4.5 stars. It should fit in a pocket or briefcase with no issues so Dad can play all the games or browse facebook as much as he wants.
7. Bluetooth headphones: For the dad loves to workout these Bluetooth headphones are noise canceling, IPX7 waterproof and have a 9-hour battery life. After getting my husband Bluetooth headphones last year it has been one of the best things I’ve bought for him, but I will say I opted for Airpods because it was a special gift. If you need a cheaper option, these have great reviews and features.
8. Backlit Gaming mouse and keyboard: For the dad who loves computer gaming, this set has three different LED color options you can change between and looks pretty hardcore. My husband has very slyly requested this for a while now.
9. Amazon gift card: When all else fails, do a gift card. Dads are seriously so difficult to buy for and sometimes they’ll appreciate the opportunity to get whatever is on their own wish list versus whatever cool thing you think they might like. Plus this is the perfect last-minute gift when you don’t even have time for Prime Shipping to save you.
10. Just make him something! Whether it be a coupon booklet, a picture, or an awesome card, when you are trying to save money the thought behind the gift is all that counts! I wrote my husband 25 short letters for his 25th birthday and to this day I think it is one of the better things I have ever done. You can always swing this around for your kiddos to write letters for dad to open all day on Fathers day or his Birthday so he is always feeling super special on his day.